Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 19: Line 19:

::Yep, same problem on any of my wiki's. As a matter of fact, I can't even see the source option while I'm editing this forum page! {{User:Bereisgreat/Sig2}} 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

::Yep, same problem on any of my wiki's. As a matter of fact, I can't even see the source option while I'm editing this forum page! {{User:Bereisgreat/Sig2}} 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

::And it's back. {{User:Bereisgreat/Sig2}} 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

::And it's back. {{User:Bereisgreat/Sig2}} 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
::I have the same problem here on any Wikia page I try to edit, including this page. It appears under both Firefox and Opera [latest versions of both] on OS X 10.5.8 for me. Sounds like the Wikia staff already knows about it so I hope it gets fixed soon; I'm just confirming another instance of this behavior. [[User:Mnemnos|Mnemnos]] 22:45, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 22:45, 1 February 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Source Edit View not Appearing
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4460 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

My issue is that when editing my Wikia pages, (ageofgodsandman.wikia.com) the option to go into Source view doesn't appear. That's about it, and it is becoming a big problem for me. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this issue?

Wookieguy 15:55, February 1, 2012 (UTC)Wookieguy

You are not the only one having this problem. Pokemon, Winx and Aselia wiki's don't have source either.

File:145Zapdos.png Signed, Winxfan1. I am the ultimate fan of Winx ClubFile:HeartGold SoulSilver Sabrina.png 16:39, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Hey Wookieguy & Winxfan1 - can you provide links to the specific pages where you're not able to access the source view editor so we can take a look? Thanks. Jen Burton (help forum | blog) 16:54, February 1, 2012 (UTC)

Here is the page in question, and pretty much the entire Wikia: http://ageofgodsandman.wikia.com/wiki/Warthal_Information
When I tried it just now, the source tab was back. I edited anther page, then came back, and it is gone again. Go figure.
Wookieguy 18:04, February 1, 2012 (UTC)Wookieguy
Yep, same problem on any of my wiki's. As a matter of fact, I can't even see the source option while I'm editing this forum page! BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
And it's back. BereisgreatShout!Wikia Star35px-Kuroko_chibi.png 19:30, February 1, 2012 (UTC)
I have the same problem here on any Wikia page I try to edit, including this page. It appears under both Firefox and Opera [latest versions of both] on OS X 10.5.8 for me. Sounds like the Wikia staff already knows about it so I hope it gets fixed soon; I'm just confirming another instance of this behavior. Mnemnos 22:45, February 1, 2012 (UTC)