Wikia

Community Central

Square and round template?

94,040pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Square and round template?
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 797 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

How come this template in round and when I copy it it goes square? Thanks for reading ^_^ Mai Is Me (talk) 22:48, August 9, 2012 (UTC)

The template you copied also uses Template:Rr. You'll have to copy that too.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  22:55,8/9/2012 
How would I make this template round? I added the template to the wiki. Mai Is Me (talk) 23:03, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
With the border-radius attribute, which you'll have to add to the inline style definitions in the table header.--PedroM (talk) 23:46, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I don't know what you mean... Mai Is Me (talk) 04:18, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Your template is a one-row-one-column table. Rounded border edges are applied with (inline) CSS styling definitions ({| style="…"); the relevant attribute is called border-radius. You can apply it for instance with pixel dimensions, like "border-radius:8px".--PedroM (talk) 22:25, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
I'm still not getting it. When I tried it didn't work; it just looks like a line (-)... Where am I supposed to put that code? Mai Is Me (talk) 00:37, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
That table already has some styling. Just append border-radius:xpx; to the elements that are already there (they are separated by semicolons). In that template, you could replace
margin-bottom:10px;
with
margin-bottom:10px; border-radius:8px;
Dzylon  Talk  12:45:10  August 17, 2012

Thanks ^_^ It worked. --Mai Is Me (talk) 00:57, August 17, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki