Fandom

Community Central

Square and round template?

Forum page

19,033pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Square and round template?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1569 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

How come this template in round and when I copy it it goes square? Thanks for reading ^_^ Mai Is Me (talk) 22:48, August 9, 2012 (UTC)

The template you copied also uses Template:Rr. You'll have to copy that too.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  22:55,8/9/2012 
How would I make this template round? I added the template to the wiki. Mai Is Me (talk) 23:03, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
With the border-radius attribute, which you'll have to add to the inline style definitions in the table header.--PedroM (talk) 23:46, August 9, 2012 (UTC)
Sorry, I don't know what you mean... Mai Is Me (talk) 04:18, August 10, 2012 (UTC)
Your template is a one-row-one-column table. Rounded border edges are applied with (inline) CSS styling definitions ({| style="…"); the relevant attribute is called border-radius. You can apply it for instance with pixel dimensions, like "border-radius:8px".--PedroM (talk) 22:25, August 11, 2012 (UTC)
I'm still not getting it. When I tried it didn't work; it just looks like a line (-)... Where am I supposed to put that code? Mai Is Me (talk) 00:37, August 17, 2012 (UTC)
That table already has some styling. Just append border-radius:xpx; to the elements that are already there (they are separated by semicolons). In that template, you could replace
margin-bottom:10px;
with
margin-bottom:10px; border-radius:8px;
Dzylon  Talk  12:45:10  August 17, 2012

Thanks ^_^ It worked. --Mai Is Me (talk) 00:57, August 17, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki