Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
On wikia you can find statistical information when you choose for special pages > Statistics or Wikia Statistics.
The statistics are rather limited. You cannot see how many people visisted certain pages in a giving period.
In the current situation it is not possible to use Google Analytics, because you cannot add scripts to wikia-pages.
- It's an interesting idea, but please send feature requests to Special:Contact. --Pcj (T•C) 22:18, September 13, 2010 (UTC)
- I think it's possible to make a tracker code execute on Wikia since i've seen a lot of people adding many differents sort of JS to Mediawiki:Common.js but i wouln't recommend doing it.
- It would be best if Wikia could provide us more stats using an opensource software like Piwik.
- But that kind of software tend to produce very big database files. I use Piwik on my own websites that dont receive alot of visit and after a few month, the DB is around 20 MB. That wouldn't be a problem if i could host myself at home but my provider prohibit any kind of server unless taking a professionnal service, so 20MB is a lot on my host.
- I dont know if Wikia would have the capacity for this since they already have to add more servers just to make this site run smoother.
- — TulipVorlax 22:22, September 13, 2010 (UTC)