Fandom

Community Central

Table

Forum page

19,026pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Table
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1676 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I am editing the mediator wiki and I am getting really messed up with the main page because of the table.

Here's the link: http://themediator.wikia.com/wiki/The_mediator_Wiki

I am trying to make both the cells of the same width but I'm not able to. Can somebody help?

One n only 14:19, April 28, 2012 (UTC)

Main pages generally require a certain format to work well. Wikia automatically places a box ad in the top right corner of your wiki's main page once your wiki has gotten large enough. Unless you are using a certain format, all of your content on the main page will get pushed down below this ad. See this help page for more information about that: Help:Main page column tags.
I recommend not using tables for layout. The problem in your case is that you were using a mix of html table syntax and wiki table syntax. I corrected it in this revision. --Gardimuer { ʈalk } 23:00, April 28, 2012 (UTC)
Thank you!:) One n only 09:01, April 29, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki