Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index Help desk The User list.
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 6464 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

From my Google analytics report I can see that people have signed up for accounts but not been active on them. I wanted to track them down just to put encouragement on their talk page in case they came back. I looked on Special;:User List and its full of too many names to be anything to do with the psychology wiki. So is there anyway to get to the list of people who have signed up, but not edited? Who are on the list of names on the user list?Lifeartist 17:54, 3 July 2006 (UTC)

Since Wikia has a shared user database, the names on the user list are people from *all* wikia, not just psychology. If you want to see who is active on a particular wiki, you can go to Special:Activeusers on that wiki... unfortunately, I don't think there is currently a way to see who signed up from a particular wiki but never edited it. (Can someone show me I'm wrong? It would be a nifty feature.) Mindspillage (spill yours?) 19:44, 3 July 2006 (UTC)