Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

No edit summary
Line 7: Line 7:

Hello guys! I own the Rock Lee Springtime wiki [[w:c:rockleespinoff]]. It seems there is a competition with the another wiki Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth WIki [[w:c:springtimeofyouth]]. The founder [[User:ManikWorld]] accuses our wiki of copying the contents and even taunted me: see [[w:c:rockleespinoff:User_talk:IndxcvNovelist#Wiki]]. He abuses his administrative powers and even blocked my co-admin of no reason. When you head to my profile @ his wiki he stated no reason. I would admit I blocked him but recently as a warning, and I unblocked him today. —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|Indxcv]][[w:c:Naruto:User:IndxcvNovelist/Links|Novelist]] ([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|Talk to Me]]|[[w:c:rockleespinoff|My Wiki]]) 13:36, May 12, 2012 (UTC)

Hello guys! I own the Rock Lee Springtime wiki [[w:c:rockleespinoff]]. It seems there is a competition with the another wiki Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth WIki [[w:c:springtimeofyouth]]. The founder [[User:ManikWorld]] accuses our wiki of copying the contents and even taunted me: see [[w:c:rockleespinoff:User_talk:IndxcvNovelist#Wiki]]. He abuses his administrative powers and even blocked my co-admin of no reason. When you head to my profile @ his wiki he stated no reason. I would admit I blocked him but recently as a warning, and I unblocked him today. —[[User:IndxcvNovelist|Indxcv]][[w:c:Naruto:User:IndxcvNovelist/Links|Novelist]] ([[User talk:IndxcvNovelist|Talk to Me]]|[[w:c:rockleespinoff|My Wiki]]) 13:36, May 12, 2012 (UTC)
  +
::Generally, issues of user blocking are not commented upon publicly. You should submit your problem to Staff directly. Use the [[Special:Contact]] form. As an aside, you should be careful thinking you "own" any part of Wikia. All content is submitted through a CC-BY-SA license, which means that "ownership" in any traditional sense of that word which implies exclusivity, is a ''practical'' impossibility. ''Everyone'' and ''no-one'' owns [[w:c:rockleespinoff]]. {{user:CzechOut/Sig}}&nbsp;<span style="{{User:CzechOut/TimeFormat}}">14:08: Sat&nbsp;12 May 2012&nbsp;</span>

Revision as of 14:08, 12 May 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests The founder of another wiki blocked me
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4360 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

FORGIVE ME IF I HAVE PUT THIS IN THE WRONG CATEGORY.

Hello guys! I own the Rock Lee Springtime wiki w:c:rockleespinoff. It seems there is a competition with the another wiki Rock Lee's Springtime of Youth WIki w:c:springtimeofyouth. The founder User:ManikWorld accuses our wiki of copying the contents and even taunted me: see w:c:rockleespinoff:User_talk:IndxcvNovelist#Wiki. He abuses his administrative powers and even blocked my co-admin of no reason. When you head to my profile @ his wiki he stated no reason. I would admit I blocked him but recently as a warning, and I unblocked him today. —IndxcvNovelist (Talk to Me|My Wiki) 13:36, May 12, 2012 (UTC)

Generally, issues of user blocking are not commented upon publicly. You should submit your problem to Staff directly. Use the Special:Contact form. As an aside, you should be careful thinking you "own" any part of Wikia. All content is submitted through a CC-BY-SA license, which means that "ownership" in any traditional sense of that word which implies exclusivity, is a practical impossibility. Everyone and no-one owns w:c:rockleespinoff. czechout    fly tardis  14:08: Sat 12 May 2012