Community Central

Trolling

92,199pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Trolling
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 828 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I'm the admin of the outsiders wiki and it is constanly being vandolized. When I first adopted it, it had tons of vulgar comments, or just extremely unnecessary comments (Someone posted hi around 50 times, separately.) I had to request someone to clean it up (Since I didn't have admin rights at the time (Here). I don't mind removing vandalization from any of my other wikis since its only like five pages vandalized at once. But on this wiki its always tons of innapropriate comments, and edits. The comments are always quite vulgar to. Like discustingly vulger. There are two other admins in the wiki, but they literlally never edit. I'm not really sure what I should do. I block the users that vandalize, but it doesn't do any good. They also always add comments that have awful grammer or comments like "Hi". They also never press reply when they comment. I'm getting really annoyed of having to clean up this wiki constenly... Is there anything I could do to prevent this? I think I might turn off comments, but is there anything I could do for pages? Mai Is Me 01:51, June 6, 2012 (UTC) (Sorry, I know this is pretty long...)

A Wonderful Example...

Maybe you should protect the pages that are being vandalized, and disable comments.Cyclone10E-Mail 02:04, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
But it's not certain pages, it's all of them. Mai Is Me 02:05, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
Then protect all of them.Cyclone10E-Mail 02:07, June 6, 2012 (UTC)
Then who will edit? Mai Is Me 02:40, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

(Reset indent) I'd send a message to the Wikia Staff. Ask that the wiki be locked to anon editing. They won't do this forever, but maybe long enough that your wiki is forgotten by the trolls! :) STARFLEET ACADEMY 04:59, June 6, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks Starfleet Academy. ^_^ I will. —This unsigned comment is by Mai Is Me (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki