Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader|Support Requests}} <!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~ If you require staff help, please use Spec...")

No edit summary
Line 5: Line 5:

Hi, I've been trying to change my icon but when I click a icon in my computer, when the icon loads it stays the same. Help? [[User:JessyPop|<font face="cochin"><font color="98F0F5"><font color="98F0F5">Jess </font></font></font>]][[User talk:JessyPop|<small><sup><font color="98F0F5"> This is what dreams are made of</font></sup></small>]] 00:11, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

Hi, I've been trying to change my icon but when I click a icon in my computer, when the icon loads it stays the same. Help? [[User:JessyPop|<font face="cochin"><font color="98F0F5"><font color="98F0F5">Jess </font></font></font>]][[User talk:JessyPop|<small><sup><font color="98F0F5"> This is what dreams are made of</font></sup></small>]] 00:11, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:Please give more specific information about the kind of icon you are trying to change. If possible, include a link to the icon on your wiki. --'''[[User:Gardimuer|Gardimuer]]'''&nbsp;<sup>[[User talk:Gardimuer|{&nbsp;ʈalk&nbsp;}]]</sup> 03:00, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 03:00, 10 May 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Unable to change icon
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4362 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hi, I've been trying to change my icon but when I click a icon in my computer, when the icon loads it stays the same. Help? Jess This is what dreams are made of 00:11, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

Please give more specific information about the kind of icon you are trying to change. If possible, include a link to the icon on your wiki. --Gardimuer { ʈalk } 03:00, May 10, 2012 (UTC)