Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index General Discussion Vector images and ideal preview images for categories and the "Read More" section
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4315 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have two questions, all relating to the preview images for the top section of a category page, and the preview for the "Read More" section on the bottom of any page.

1. How come vector images (SVG files) do not show up as preview images? Vectors show up in the "New photos" section and in galleries. I tend to do most of my work in vector, and it would be nice to seem them in previews.
  2. I believe that the first (non-vector image [see above]) to be placed in a page automatically becomes the preview image. But based on several page standers (at least on the wikis I use), the first image I post is not usually a good preview one. Is there a way I can make another picture within the same page the preview?

I appreciate any help I can get. Thank you in advance. --NuclearVacuum (Talk) 01:26, June 19, 2012 (UTC)

It has been a week. Is everything okay? --NuclearVacuum (Talk) 21:45, June 26, 2012 (UTC)