Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 10: Line 10:

::I'm just not sure if someone put it there, or whether it's a malfunction of wikia which puts it there whenever someone edits the page. --{{User:IcecreamKitten/sig}} 16:17, December 22, 2010 (UTC)

::I'm just not sure if someone put it there, or whether it's a malfunction of wikia which puts it there whenever someone edits the page. --{{User:IcecreamKitten/sig}} 16:17, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
  +
:::It's being added by an anon and does not resemble any Wikia coding. Revert and ban (or however your wiki deals with vandalism). <b>[[User:Nayayen|<span style="color: #c84308">Nayayen</span>]]&mdash;[[User talk:Nayayen|<span style="color: #c84308"><small>TALK</small></span>]]</b> 16:24, December 22, 2010 (UTC)

Revision as of 16:24, 22 December 2010

Forums: Index Community Central Forum Weird spam or a technical problem?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4867 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

This is the second time someone adds a weird code to this page.

It looks like javascript, and I'm no longer sure it's vandalism (part of the edit suggests it's legit). Any ideas? --IK Talk 14:31, December 22, 2010 (UTC)

Kill it. If it looks like code and you don't know what it does, you should take it away. Javascript can't just be put on pages anyway, it has to be in a .js file (eg., MediaWiki:Wikia.js). I would ask the guy who put it there what it is, what it does, and I'd get a second opinion, too.  Monchoman45  Talk  Contribs  Skystone  15:43,12/22/2010 
I'm just not sure if someone put it there, or whether it's a malfunction of wikia which puts it there whenever someone edits the page. --IK Talk 16:17, December 22, 2010 (UTC)
It's being added by an anon and does not resemble any Wikia coding. Revert and ban (or however your wiki deals with vandalism). NayayenTALK 16:24, December 22, 2010 (UTC)