Community Central
Community Central
m (no)
(That guy should destroy himself.)
(9 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{Forumheader|Support Requests}}
  +
  +
<!-- Please put your content under this line. Be sure to sign your edits with four tildes: ~~~~
  +
If you require staff help, please use Special:Contact or community@wikia.com to be sure of a staff reply. -->
  +

I've been chatting on wiki chatrooms ever since I joined. But today when I want to chat I keep getting a messgae saying "Your browser is not supported. For the best experience, use a new browser." It does this on wall wiki chats and I don't get why!! I was chatting normally yesterday but why can't I today?!?! Someone please help me! Just made a new discovery. I can only chat if I find the URL on my computer search tab thingy.

I've been chatting on wiki chatrooms ever since I joined. But today when I want to chat I keep getting a messgae saying "Your browser is not supported. For the best experience, use a new browser." It does this on wall wiki chats and I don't get why!! I was chatting normally yesterday but why can't I today?!?! Someone please help me! Just made a new discovery. I can only chat if I find the URL on my computer search tab thingy.

Line 11: Line 16:

::[[User:Travisplatypus|He&#39;s Perry! Perry the Platypus!]] 00:57, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

::[[User:Travisplatypus|He&#39;s Perry! Perry the Platypus!]] 00:57, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

:::Did I say "Control"? I meant "Alt"! Sorry, it's been a long day. {{User:Sactage/s.js}} 00:59, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

:::Did I say "Control"? I meant "Alt"! Sorry, it's been a long day. {{User:Sactage/s.js}} 00:59, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::I just did it and it turns out I have Internet Explorer 8. And hey! Looks like I can chat again!
  +
:::[[User:Travisplatypus|He&#39;s Perry! Perry the Platypus!]] 02:48, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
  +
  +
:And now chat is broken again.
  +
:[[User:Travisplatypus|He&#39;s Perry! Perry the Platypus!]] 04:44, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 00:44, 11 May 2012

Forums: Index Support Requests Why can't I chat?!
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4361 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 00:49, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

What browser are you using? In the latest chat updates, they dropped support for IE7. User:Sactage/s.js 00:50, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
I don't really know. All I know is I have Internet Explorer. How do you tell what browser you have??
He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 00:51, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
If you're using Internet Explorer and you can't chat, you're probably using Internet Explorer 7. To confirm, press the "Control" and "H" keys at the same time, then click the "About Internet Explorer" option in the menu that drops down. It should display your version number. User:Sactage/s.js 00:55, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Control is the button that says "ctrl" right? Cuz if it is it just takes me to History.
He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 00:57, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
Did I say "Control"? I meant "Alt"! Sorry, it's been a long day. User:Sactage/s.js 00:59, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
I just did it and it turns out I have Internet Explorer 8. And hey! Looks like I can chat again!
He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 02:48, May 10, 2012 (UTC)

And now chat is broken again.
He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 04:44, May 10, 2012 (UTC)