This Forum has been archivedVisit the new Forums
I've been chatting on wiki chatrooms ever since I joined. But today when I want to chat I keep getting a messgae saying "Your browser is not supported. For the best experience, use a new browser." It does this on wall wiki chats and I don't get why!! I was chatting normally yesterday but why can't I today?!?! Someone please help me! Just made a new discovery. I can only chat if I find the URL on my computer search tab thingy.
He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 00:49, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- What browser are you using? In the latest chat updates, they dropped support for IE7. furry (w) 00:50, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I don't really know. All I know is I have Internet Explorer. How do you tell what browser you have??
- He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 00:51, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- If you're using Internet Explorer and you can't chat, you're probably using Internet Explorer 7. To confirm, press the "Control" and "H" keys at the same time, then click the "About Internet Explorer" option in the menu that drops down. It should display your version number. furry (w) 00:55, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- I just did it and it turns out I have Internet Explorer 8. And hey! Looks like I can chat again!
- He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 02:48, May 10, 2012 (UTC)
- And now chat is broken again.
- He's Perry! Perry the Platypus! 04:44, May 10, 2012 (UTC)