Community Central
Register
Community Central
Forums: Index General Discussion Why is gallery doing this?
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4257 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I've read on other forums that people have had pictures disappearing from my wiki, which has happend to me before, but lately, pictures in gallery keep looking like their smudged up and squished. Is there a way to fix it? Here's a link to the page. Mai Is Me (talk) 00:12, July 19, 2012 (UTC)

That's always happened. It's because the ratio of the image does not match the ratio of the gallery image placeholder. In other words, try to get an image that is wider than higher by a decent amount of pixels.

MateyY (talkcontribs) 00:49, July 19, 2012 (UTC)

I had it like that before and it never happened. And it only used to do that with pictures that are drastically dispaportinal, not just slightly. And, for example, it's doing it here and the top one is the only one in the gallery. Mai Is Me (talk) 01:03, July 19, 2012 (UTC)
This has been reported so it's just a waiting game until it's fixed--Category:Acer4666 23:23, July 19, 2012 (UTC)