Fandom

Community Central

Wiki Chat

Forum page

19,033pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Wiki Chat
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1680 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Now on this one wiki (TAWOG wiki) I'm a chat mod, but there something wrong with my web browser so I can't get on chat. I tried everything (Changing to Motzilla, reseting my computer, ect) But no matter what the heck I do Chat will always turn out blank. Sorta like in that photo that I found on Google Images for blank chat page. Also btw It's been happining since late Febuary and wiki hasn't fixed it yet. So my question is, What do I do to get back on Chat?'Killer365 04:27, April 29, 2012 (UTC)Killer365'

Ahh, I might know what is happening here, I had the same problem when I was at Toronto a few years ago and I tried a internet connection, the chat went blank. It's maybe your internet connection. ~SonicDude (Talk) (Blog) (Contribs) 04:38, April 29, 2012 (UTC)

Blank Chat Screw up

What my wiki chat has looked like since late Febuary

I went through every page I could think of that might cause this - Wikia.css, Chat.js, Chat.css and even your subpages. The fact is none of them exist apart from the Wikia.css which solely deals with highlights. In short, it's either a bug in the chat you've exposed or a connection issue. I recall I had some issue with gadgets and my skin a couple of months back, so it might be something along those lines, although I'm have no idea how I got it fixed. Special:Contact is probably your best bet. Having said all that, Special:Chat is currently having some updates tested on it which may remove your problem too. Cqm  00:06, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki