Community Central

Wiki Chat

92,264pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Wiki Chat
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 868 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Now on this one wiki (TAWOG wiki) I'm a chat mod, but there something wrong with my web browser so I can't get on chat. I tried everything (Changing to Motzilla, reseting my computer, ect) But no matter what the heck I do Chat will always turn out blank. Sorta like in that photo that I found on Google Images for blank chat page. Also btw It's been happining since late Febuary and wiki hasn't fixed it yet. So my question is, What do I do to get back on Chat?'Killer365 04:27, April 29, 2012 (UTC)Killer365'

Ahh, I might know what is happening here, I had the same problem when I was at Toronto a few years ago and I tried a internet connection, the chat went blank. It's maybe your internet connection. ~SonicDude (Talk) (Blog) (Contribs) 04:38, April 29, 2012 (UTC)

Blank Chat Screw up

What my wiki chat has looked like since late Febuary

I went through every page I could think of that might cause this - Wikia.css, Chat.js, Chat.css and even your subpages. The fact is none of them exist apart from the Wikia.css which solely deals with highlights. In short, it's either a bug in the chat you've exposed or a connection issue. I recall I had some issue with gadgets and my skin a couple of months back, so it might be something along those lines, although I'm have no idea how I got it fixed. Special:Contact is probably your best bet. Having said all that, Special:Chat is currently having some updates tested on it which may remove your problem too. Cqm  00:06, May 5, 2012 (UTC)

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki