Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 11: Line 11:

::::Could this [http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Access_Log Access Log extension] be what you are looking for? It is the only extension as far as I know that gives who viewed what. — [[User:Pikapi|<font color=#2E6FFD>Pikapi</font>]] <sup>([[User_talk:Pikapi|<font color=#2E6FFD>Chat</font>]] • [[Special:Contributions/Pikapi|<font color=#2E6FFD>What's up</font>]])</sup> 15:43, July 2, 2012 (UTC)

::::Could this [http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extension:Access_Log Access Log extension] be what you are looking for? It is the only extension as far as I know that gives who viewed what. — [[User:Pikapi|<font color=#2E6FFD>Pikapi</font>]] <sup>([[User_talk:Pikapi|<font color=#2E6FFD>Chat</font>]] • [[Special:Contributions/Pikapi|<font color=#2E6FFD>What's up</font>]])</sup> 15:43, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
  +
  +
:::::Is [[Special:Access log]] a permissible extension? -- [[Special:Contributions/70.49.127.65|70.49.127.65]] 01:44, July 3, 2012 (UTC)

Revision as of 01:44, 3 July 2012

Forums: Index General Discussion Wiki Statistics
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 4308 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey! Is it possible to find out the wiki statistics? I don't mean the number of pages, number of users, edits, etc. I mean can you find out how many people come to the wiki, how many views the wiki gets, and how many views it got in a day, month, etc. Please tell me how I can find this out, thank you! :) Jessie1010 16:13, June 25, 2012 (UTC)

The best information you can get at the moment is the "quick stats" in the admin dashboard. No such data exists for normal users, unfortunately. -- RandomTime 16:25, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, thank you! :)
Jessie1010 18:11, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Could this Access Log extension be what you are looking for? It is the only extension as far as I know that gives who viewed what. — Pikapi (ChatWhat's up) 15:43, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
Is Special:Access log a permissible extension? -- 70.49.127.65 01:44, July 3, 2012 (UTC)