Fandom

Community Central

Wiki Statistics

Forum page

19,033pages on
this wiki
Add New Page

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index General Discussion Wiki Statistics
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 1608 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hey! Is it possible to find out the wiki statistics? I don't mean the number of pages, number of users, edits, etc. I mean can you find out how many people come to the wiki, how many views the wiki gets, and how many views it got in a day, month, etc. Please tell me how I can find this out, thank you! :) Jessie1010 16:13, June 25, 2012 (UTC)

The best information you can get at the moment is the "quick stats" in the admin dashboard. No such data exists for normal users, unfortunately. -- RandomTime 16:25, June 25, 2012 (UTC)
Ok, thank you! :)
Jessie1010 18:11, June 26, 2012 (UTC)
Could this Access Log extension be what you are looking for? It is the only extension as far as I know that gives who viewed what. — Pikapi (ChatWhat's up) 15:43, July 2, 2012 (UTC)
Is Special:Access log a permissible extension? -- 70.49.127.65 01:44, July 3, 2012 (UTC)

Special:WikiStats should exist on all wikis and should be viewable by everyone. Matthew2602 Wall 04:34, July 3, 2012 (UTC)

Thanks! This kinda helps. :) Jessie1010 13:42, July 3, 2012 (UTC)

Also on Fandom

Random Wiki