Community Central

Wikia Radio

86,602pages on
this wiki

Forum page

This Forum has been archived

Visit the new Forums
Forums: Index Support Requests Wikia Radio
Wikia's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Note: This topic has been unedited for 614 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

Hello, I was wondering if there was any way to embed a Radio onto a page of Wikia. I want to know this because the Wiki I am admin on I brought this up with on of the Crats and thought it was a good idea, but I have no idea how to put the radio onto a page. I will be using Caster.fm for the radio services if this is able to be put onto a page.

{{SUBST:Signatures/CopperStatue}} 14:41, August 1, 2012 (UTC)

Does the Caster.fm have a feature that allows you to embed the radio on the page? -- RandomTime 15:41, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
Yea they do, but I dont know what the format is. :/ {{SUBST:Signatures/CopperStatue}} 15:42, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
An admin on the wiki needs to copy the code into MediaWiki:CasterFM - then the code can be embedded on the wiki with the code
<verbatim>CasterFM</verbatim>
-- RandomTime 15:43, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
So I just make a page called MediaWiki:CasterFM? I am admin so I should be able to do it right? {{SUBST:Signatures/CopperStatue}} 15:45, August 1, 2012 (UTC)
Advertisement | Your ad here

Around Wikia's network

Random Wiki