Community Central
Community Central
Forums: Index General Discussion Wrongfully blocked
Fandom's forums are a place for the community to help other members.
To contact staff directly or to report bugs, please use Special:Contact.
Archive
Note: This topic has been unedited for 3011 days. It is considered archived - the discussion is over. Information in this thread may be out of date. Do not add to unless it really needs a response.

I have just started a few days ago on the Chaos Theatre wiki, with a user named DelishFlatChest welcoming me and telling me I could ask anything on the user's talk page. But then, after asking for advice, DelishFlatChest blocked me for a year, and for no given reason! I made a complaint to Wikia, but they have handled it like crap. The admin was not punished for going rogue and doling out year-long blocks for absolutely no reason, rather the admin got off scott-free. This is not right! On top of that, there is no evidence that I have done anything wrong. What else can I do? GalaxiaWild 06:49, April 24, 2012 (UTC) Same here ScottKnightOfficialRoxyRox4790 07:25, April 24, 2012 (UTC)

• I went through all of your contributions on that wiki, and as far as I can see you've done nothing wrong. The founder's profile masthead and userpage, however, indicate that either he did indeed block you unjustly for no reason whatsoever, or his Wikia account has been hacked. I'd advise you to contact a staff member if you wish to take the matter further, or by joining any of Wikia's chat media. See here for details. — Flaysian (talk) 08:01, April 24, 2012 (UTC)