Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Adding photos is a simple and great way to improve any article, and provide further detail and color.
- To start, you must log in to your account, and then click the Edit button on the page you would like to add a photo to.
- Once in edit mode, click on the photo upload button on the right rail of the editor toolbar.
- A pop-up will appear, which will allow you to upload a photo from your computer. You can also search for photos already added to the community by others or on Flickr.com.
- Once you choose a photo to add, click upload.
- Next you will be able to adjust the size and placement of the photo. You can also provide a caption, which will display below the photo.
- If you would like to provide more details about the photo, including giving it a new name and providing license information, click on the more options link.
- After you have picked your options, click the Add photo button, and your photo will be added to the edit area.
- Photos can be modified at any time in edit mode. Simply hover over the image and choose "modify", and the same pop-up window will appear.
- Once you are done, click publish and your photo will be live on the page.
Next steps Edit
- Learn how to format a page
- Learn how to add a video
- Learn how to add links
- Learn how to create a new page
- More information is on Help:Uploading files
Further help and feedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience