- This extension is enabled by default on FANDOM.
- This help page references the classic editor. Note that the VisualEditor may behave differently.
Videos are a great way to showcase information and keep readers engaged on your community! The video embed tool makes it possible to quickly and easily add videos to an article page.
Videos can also be included in galleries and most other locations where images are supported. Videos that are under 400px wide will play in the media lightbox.
- Click the "Add Video" icon in the features and media module.
- A pop-up will appear, and allow you to paste in the full URL for the video you wish to add. For example:
- You can also search for relevant videos that are already on the wiki and/or search licensed video content in the FANDOM Video Library. Video suggestions will be automatically displayed in some cases.
- Once you have chosen a video, click "Next". This brings you to a page where you can customize how the video is displayed.
- When you are happy with the settings, click "Add a video". The Video page will be created, and the video code inserted onto the page you are editing.
- Since the Video page has now been created, you can reuse the video around the wiki as many times as you like.
Supported sites Edit
Videos can be embedded from a variety of internet video providers:
- FANDOM's Video Library
- Twitch TV (Live Gaming Channels only)
- Youku (Chinese)
Next pages Edit
- Learn more about the FANDOM Video Library
- Learn how to add photos
- Learn how to create photo galleries and slideshows
- Learn how to embed audio
Further Help and Feedback Edit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience