Creating an account on FANDOM is free, easy, and a great way to join a passionate community of people who love what you love. Having an account also gives you extra abilities and features that un-registered users do not have access to. Your account is used for every wiki, so you only need to create it once and you will be able to log into every FANDOM community.
- On the top right of every page on all wikis, you will find links to Log in and Sign up.
- To sign up you can create a new account or use Facebook connect.
- After choosing to sign up, an account creation page will load, and allow you to fill in your account details.
- Once you sign up, you are now a member of the FANDOM community!
Account Benefits Edit
As a registered user, you are able to:
- Keep track of your contributions
- Contribute to wikis that don't allow IP editing
- Follow your favorite articles and receive notifications about page updates
- Create a user page and communicate with other on your talk page or message wall
- Personalize your preferences to tailor the functionality of FANDOM to your needs and customize your personal stylesheets or scripts to change your view of communities.
- Upload photos and rename pages
- Get badges and achievement points
- Browse FANDOM without seeing any ads
Can't create an account? Edit
Possible reasons why you can't create an account:
- Your requested username is already taken.
- Your passwords don't match (watch for registration typos!).
- Your age is not valid - must be 13 years old or older.
- Someone with your IP address has been globally banned/blocked from FANDOM.
- You are experiencing a loop. Try restarting your computer and clearing all cache/cookies/browser history in the last 24 hours.
If none of these reasons seem to apply, contact FANDOM support for more assistance.
Adjusting your account Edit
- I forgot my password. What can I do?
- If you forget your password, you can request a new temporary password be sent to you on the Log-in page.
- Simply click on the Log-in text on the top right. You can then choose to have a new password emailed to you.
- If you remember your password, and simply want to change it, visit Special:ChangePassword.
- Can my account be deleted?
- It is not possible for accounts on FANDOM to be fully deleted, but they can be disabled. Note: your contributions across FANDOM remain.
- Can I change my username?
- If you want to use a different username, you can request an account rename. This can be done once and only once.
Next steps Edit
Further help and feedback Edit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience