Special:ListUsers is a special page that allows you to view all people who have edited a specific wiki. The page gives details such as number of edits, last edited date, date when they were last logged in, and user groups - with several options to filter the list.
Inclusion criteria Edit
- To be seen on the default list of active users, a user must have 5+ edits
- You can change the criteria for number of edits by clicking the dropdown menu labeled "Contributed".
- The checkboxes at the top of the page can be checked to see only users from a certain group (for more information on what these groups signify, please see Help:User access levels).
- A short cut to view this list with only the wiki's bureaucrats and sysops groups selected is at Special:ListAdmins. Special:ListBots (bots), Special:ListStaff (FANDOM Staff), and Special:ListVSTF (VSTF) members may also be found via similar shortcuts.
- Admins can easily access ListUsers by clicking on "User List" (icon: ) on the Admin Dashboard.
- For communities with a lot of users, it may be useful to use the "Display users at" box to get to users with names that start with later letters at the alphabet, instead of flipping through all the pages to get to the - say "T" or "Z" - section of the page.
- The list may be sorted by date of last edit by clicking the small "arrow" at the top of the last edited column.
Further help and feedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience