To customize your community's CSS, simply edit MediaWiki:Wikia.css. You can also access this page from the Admin Dashboard via the 'CSS' link.
Each week we release notes on upcoming changes that might affect your community's customizations: Technical Update blog posts
To customize your community's JS, simply edit MediaWiki:Common.js. This code will be loaded for all visitors to your community.
- JS errors can break basic functionality on your community - please be careful to avoid introducing errors.
- A number of common scripts are stored at FANDOM's Open Source Code Library and can be added to your wiki using ImportJS. Using ImportJS bypasses the need for the review process.
- Help:CSS best practices - some best practice suggestions for CSS customization
- Help:Personal CSS and JS - creating customizations that only affect you
- Help:Advanced CSS and JS - more info for those delving further into the world of CSS and JS editing
- Help:CSS and JS customization - the hub page for all CSS and JS details
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience