Community Central
Community Central
m (Reverted edits by 184.180.240.230 (wall | block) to last version by Original Authority)
No edit summary
Tags: apiedit Help
Line 5: Line 5:

[[File:Wikia University - Creating a Wikia Account|thumb|right|450 px|This video shows you how to sign up]]

[[File:Wikia University - Creating a Wikia Account|thumb|right|450 px|This video shows you how to sign up]]
  +

==Step-by-Step==

==Step-by-Step==

*On the top right of every page on all wikis, you will find links to Log in and Sign up.

*On the top right of every page on all wikis, you will find links to Log in and Sign up.

Revision as of 11:06, 18 January 2017

Creating an account on Fandom is free, easy, and a great way to join a passionate community of people who love what you love. Having an account also gives you extra abilities and features that un-registered users do not have access to. Your account is used for every wiki, so you only need to create it once and you will be able to log into every Fandom community.

File:Wikia University - Creating a Wikia Account

This video shows you how to sign up

Step-by-Step

• On the top right of every page on all wikis, you will find links to Log in and Sign up.
  • To sign up you can create a new account or use Facebook connect.
  • After choosing to sign up, an account creation page will load, and allow you to fill in your account details.
  • All usernames on Fandom are unique, and should comply with our Terms of Use.
  • Once you sign up, you are now a member of the Fandom community!

Account Benefits

As a registered user, you are able to:

Adjusting your account

I forgot my password. What can I do?

• If you forget your password, you can request a new temporary password be sent to you on the Log-in page.
  • Simply click on the Log-in text on the top right. You can then choose to have a new password emailed to you.
  • If you remember your password, and simply want to change it, visit Special:changepassword.

Can my account be deleted?

• It is not possible for accounts on Fandom to be fully deleted, but they can be disabled. Note: your contributions across Fandom remain.

Can I change my username?

• If you want to use a different username, you can request an account rename.

Next steps

Further help and feedback