Community Central
Community Central

Creating an account on Wikia is free, easy, and a great way to join a passionate community of people who love what you love. Having an account also gives you extra abilities and features that un-registered users do not have access to. Your account is used on every Wikia wiki, so you only need to create it once and you will be able to log into every Wikia community.

Step-by-Step

How do I create an account?

• On the top right of every page on Wikia, you will find links to Log in and Sign up.
  • To sign up you can create a new account or use Facebook connect. You can also visit Special:Signup.
  • After choosing to sign up, an account creation page will load, and allow you to fill in your account details.
  • All usernames on Wikia are unique, and should comply with our Terms of Use.
  • Once you sign up, you are now a member of the Wikia community!

Account Benefits

As a registered user, you are able to:

Adjusting your account

I forgot my password. What can I do?

• If you forget your password, you can request a new temporary password be sent to you on the Log-in page.
  • Simply click on the Log-in text on the top right. You can then choose to have a new password emailed to you.
  • If you remember your password, and simply want to change it, visit Special:changepassword.

Can my account be deleted?

• It is not possible for accounts on Wikia to be fully deleted, but they can be disabled. Note: your contributions across Wikia remain.

Can I change my username?

• If you want to use a different username, you can request an account rename.

Next steps