Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Facebook Connect is a tool used to both create an account and log in to Fandom using your existing Facebook account. It helps speed up the account creation process by allowing you to use your Facebook account, and you will not have to confirm your account. You will just need to create a username, password and get started!
Creating a New Account Edit
- Click on the Facebook connect button at the top of the screen, which is in the Log In:
- You will be prompted with Facebook dialogs to confirm that you want to connect your Facebook and Fandom accounts. Follow the instructions on these screens.
- Next, a pop-up window will appear requesting that you select an username and password. Keep in mind that you can change this to whatever you want.
- Your accounts are now connected!
- For all future logins to Fandom:
- If you are already logged in to Facebook, you can simply click on the Facebook Connect button and you will be automatically logged into Fandom.
- If you are not logged into Facebook, when you click on Facebook Connect, you will be prompted to log into your Facebook account. You will not need to enter your Fandom username or password. Once you enter your Facebook login information, it will automatically load your Fandom account.
Connecting Your Existing Fandom account Edit
- If you already have a Fandom account, log in and visit your preferences (available in the menu under your username, at the top right of the screen). Choose the Facebook Connect tab, and click the connect button, as shown:
- Authorize access to your Facebook account.
- Your Fandom account will now be connected to your Facebook account.
Disconnecting from Facebook Edit
- You can change these options as well as disconnect from your Facebook account at any time in your preferences by simply clicking on the hyperlinked text that states, "disconnect your Fandom account from Facebook". Once you click that link, you will receive an email confirming it.
- If you previously set a password on Fandom, you will continue to use that same password
- If you never previously had a password on Fandom, we'll automatically generate a temporary password you can use to sign in and then update to your password of choice
Account Settings and Privacy Edit
- Facebook account passwords are stored with Facebook not on Fandom. If you lose or alter your password, please contact Facebook.
- If you had a Fandom account prior to connecting with Facebook, you can still at any time use that account information to log in.
Next Pages Edit
Further help and feedback Edit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience