Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article covers how to report bugs you find on Fandom.
We want your experience of Fandom to be as bug free as possible, and we welcome anyone who spots a bug to report it to us. However, in order to aid us in solving those bugs, we have a few tips about how to report them.
Where should it be reported to?Edit
What should a problem report contain?Edit
- Try and make it as clear as possible, including specific details and steps on how to reproduce the bug.
- A screenshot of how the bug is manifesting, when applicable. See http://www.take-a-screenshot.org for details on how to take a screenshot on your computer/device. There are also some browser plug-ins that can make taking screenshots easier, such as Awesome Screenshot.
- Click the "Browse..." button (if using Special:Contact/bug) and upload the screenshot file.
- Browser, including version number - for example Firefox 45, IE 11, etc.
- Operating System (OS) - for example Windows 10, OS X 10.7, etc.
- What community and what exact page you were on when you saw the problem.
- The full text of any error messages.
- Whether you were logged in at the time, and with what username.
- Skin preference if it's not the default Fandom skin.
Thank you in advance from the entire Fandom team!
Further help and feedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience