Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
There are many ways that you can improve your community. Below are a number of tips for how to build and improve a great Fandom community.
- Attract contributors to your community.
- Design your community. You should upload a nice background through your theme designer, and create a main page that will allow people to finding your best content.
- Explore your Admin Dashboard. Finish the tasks on your Progress Bar so your community is fully set up. Use WikiFeatures to enable community-building features like Achievements, Chat, Forum, and Message Wall.
- Build a smart, user-friendly navigation so people can easily find their way around your community.
- Avoid common mistakes when you set up your community.
- Create sensible policies, but not too many! Creating too many policies can drive away contributors, especially if the policies become complex.
- Be aware of the best practices for administrators and bureaucrats.
- Add videos to illustrate your content with more than just images. Videos help keep readers on your community longer, and can turn readers into editors.
- Set up a mobile main page and learn how to make your content portable so users can enjoy your content on a mobile device.
See also Edit
Further help and feedback Edit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience