Special:ListUsers is a special page that allows you to view all people who have edited a specific wiki. The page gives details such as number of edits, last edited date, date when they were last logged in, and user groups - with several options to filter the list.
- To be seen on the default list of active users, a user must have 5+ edits.
- You can change the criteria for number of edits by clicking the dropdown menu labeled "Contributed".
- The checkboxes at the top of the page can be checked to see only users from a certain group (for more information on what these groups signify, please see Help:User rights).
- Several shortcuts can be used to view only certain groups:
- Admins can quickly access ListUsers by clicking on "User List" (icon: ) on the Admin Dashboard.
- The 'Find by a user name' option allows you to narrow the list to specific names, with username suggestions shown as you type.
- The list may be sorted by date of last edit by clicking the small "arrow" at the top of the last edited column.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience