If you have created an account here on FANDOM, you will want to be sure to be logged in to it so all of your contributions are recorded under your account. Follow the steps on this page to learn about logging in to your account!
Step by step
- At the top of a page, you will see a link that says "My Account". Click that to find the login button.
- Fill in your username and password and click "Sign in"
- Congratulations! You have logged in to FANDOM. You can now start editing!
- You can tell you are logged in by seeing whether your avatar shows in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- To log out, click your avatar in the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Click "Sign Out" to log out of your FANDOM account.
Changing your password
To change your password, visit your user preferences and choose the 'Change password' option on the 'My Info' tab (under 'Basic information').
Alternatively, directly visit Special:ChangePassword.
Problems logging in
To log in on FANDOM, you must have cookies enabled on your browser. If you appear to be able to log in, but appear logged out straight away, it is very likely a cookie problem. If you are certain that cookies are enabled, make sure you have not inadvertently listed www.wikia.com on a list of sites to never allow cookies for. You can check this in the privacy options of any browser you might be using. Also make sure that your computer's date and time are set correctly. If they are not, cookies may expire before they are supposed to.
The issue may also be a cache problem. You can try bypassing your cache to see if that corrects the issue.
If your account has been globally disabled by user choice or by FANDOM, then you will be unable to log in.
Still not working?
If you are still not able to log in, please contact FANDOM, where the Community Team will be able to help restore access to your account. Please make sure you are sending your message from the email address connected with your account, so that we can verify that the account belongs to you.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience