You can use the editor tools to modify the appearance of text to help format, highlight or call out particular areas of interest.
Step by stepEdit
- Once you click the edit button and enter the editor, you will see this toolbar on top of the page.
- Highlight the text you wish to modify with your cursor, and then choose:
- To return to normal text mode, re-highlight the text and click on the active button to unselect it.
Editing in source mode Edit
- If you wish to edit in source mode, you can format your content using Wikitext.
- Learn how to format a page
- Learn how to link text
- Learn how to add a mouse-over tool-tip
- Learn how to create a new page
Further help and feedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience