- This extension is enabled by default on Fandom.
Multiple Upload allows editors to upload multiple images at once - up to 10 images as non-admins and up to 20 images as admins.
How to use it?Edit
Go to Special:MultipleUpload on your community. Click to find the files on your computer and then fill in the summary and licensing information. The licensing and summary will be the same for the entire batch of images. Files can be replaced though you will be warned similar to uploading the files individually.
By default the files will upload to the same file-name as they have on your computer, but you can change this manually if you wish.
When using Multiple Upload, the file upload size limit limits the total size of all the files combined rather than the size per individual file. The current limit is 10 MB for all of the files uploaded together. Thus, Multiple Upload is great for quickly uploading many small files, but not many large ones.
Admins can change the text at the top of the Multiple Upload special page using the system message MediaWiki:Uploadtext.
- This functionality comes from the MultipleUpload extension.
- Learn about uploading single images
- Learn about the image description page
- Learn about image copyright tags
- Help:Galleries and slideshows - add all the images into a page now that you have them on your community!