Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tags: apiedit Help
(Updated first step. Somebody update the video, please.)
Tags: Help sourceedit
(5 intermediate revisions by 4 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:
  +
{{Needs editor update}}
"So two years pass since the situation with the video and by now I'm like a super rich guy right." Says Troy in an interview. " By now I live in a 125 million dollar mansion on the outskirts of Venturas, that I've had built from the ground up. At this time my aunt Erin was my agent, and she was on business somewhere in South Africa. So I'm at home one day and she calls me and tells me some mega star wanted to play poker with me tomorrow in Los Santos, San Andreas by the name of Devin Weston . So I'm like Banging this chick while I'm talking to Erin right? so I'm like Erin reschedule it for next week or something. She's like he's gonna be gone somewhere out of the country next week. So I tell her fine, I call one of my pilots, we fly out to San An for my first time ever I was kinda excited. I get to the airport and immediately one of Devin drivers takes my bags and stuff. So we go and arrive at his mansion in Tongva hills. I'm like super parched so i ask the driver could I get some water and he's like go to the back and drink water from his pool. I'm like sure why not. So I go around back to his pool and start drinking like it was normal, and as I was coming up for air I noticed a blonde woman napping on a lounge chair across from me with the words

"Von Crastenburg" written on the front of her what seemed to be diamond encrusted robe, and all I could remember was the hotel situation. So his butler walks me into the house and I noticed that there were a lot of big named celebs playing poker and talking trash, Devin notices me come up to me and forced one dude up and gave me his chair. We're all playing poker, and these guys were all legit players. The money on the table was like 200 million, I won like 60, Devin won like 78, MADD Dog won 90, it was crazy there all like we should do this again. So I leave and fly back to Venturas. On the flight there was an unknown woman who snuck onto to my jet. My security team is yelling threats to kill her, she's begging for her life, groupies are in the corner screaming, it's just chaos, I'm thinking I'm gonna die. She says she just wanted to meet Troy."

+
'''Starting a new page''' on FANDOM takes only a couple of clicks and is an important part of contributing to a community. This page, starting with the video below, will walk you through the basics.
Heather walks in and talks about the plane chaos.

+
[[File:How to create a new page|thumb|center|400px|Watch to learn how to create a new page]]

"All I could remember is that I wanted to work for Troy, I was in the marines so sneaking onto his plane was an easy task. That right there is why I work for him."

Heather on what it's like to work for Troy.

"I mean it's crazy you have to book visits for him, get him out of trouble because he's just a big man child with money. Like there was a time in Vice City where he was flirting with this Armenian model named

Natalie and they were hitting it off. She started leading him to a porta potty on the beach. I had to go pee so I go and tell them to hurry up, I open up the porta potty and there Having sex with each other, Like literally having Sex. Come to find out this woman was married to an FIB agent with like three children. So you can only imagine how that went. A fight broke out with INGB and the FIB, Troy almost got shot so it's my job to get him out of that situation, and you can only imagine what that's like, but hey he pays very well.

==Step by step==

==Step by step==
*Click on the "Contribute" button on top right of your community. Here you will be presented with a dropdown menu where you will see a link to "Add a Page".
+
*Click on the Add button (it appears as Add New Page if you are an anonymous user) on the top right of your community header.
:[[File:Contribute menu.png|frame|left]]<br style="clear:both;" />
+
:[[File:AddNewPageButton.png|frame|left]]<br style="clear:both;" />

*The "Create a new article" box will open.

*The "Create a new article" box will open.

Revision as of 16:12, 11 July 2017

Template:Needs editor update

Starting a new page on FANDOM takes only a couple of clicks and is an important part of contributing to a community. This page, starting with the video below, will walk you through the basics.

How_to_create_a_new_page

How to create a new page

Watch to learn how to create a new page

Step by step

• Click on the Add button (it appears as Add New Page if you are an anonymous user) on the top right of your community header.
AddNewPageButton

• The "Create a new article" box will open.
  • You can choose the article name by typing it in the box. This name will become the last part of the page's URL.
Create page dialog

• Decide between a standard page layout or a blank page. The standard layout provides image and video placeholders as well as section headings. The preload contents for the "Standard layout" are stored at MediaWiki:Createpage-with-video on your community and can be edited by local admins.
Create page template page

• A second way to create a page is by clicking on any red link on your community (which is created by linking to a page that does not exist). You will then be brought into the editor where you can add your content.

Options

CreatePage useroptions

The choices in Special:Preferences

The "Editing" tab of Special:Preferences includes options for page creation:

• Use a blank page as default for creating a new page - this makes the 'Blank page' option the default on the 'Create a new article' box.
  • Disable "Create a new article" flow - if checked, this disables the box for you.

Where to go now

Further help and feedback