The Palantir App, developed by Fandom in conjunction with Warner Bros., is a game companion app for Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor. It was developed for the iPad to create a new way for the fan community to collaborate on games they know and love. Players can create content that is useful for specific parts of the game, and through advanced audio sync technology, community content related to the player's in-game surroundings is be automatically displayed while playing the game or a related video.
Palantir is powered by the official Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor community, and provides gamers with continuously updated information and accurate guides and walkthroughs both pre-release and post-launch. In addition, the app tracks your in-game statistics, location on the maps, completed quests and many more facets tailored to your game save.
The Palantir app is available in the Apple App Store.
GuideEditFor a guide on how to use the Palantir, please watch this video;
Content in the Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor Wikia is licensed CC-BY-SA. Please refer to Fandom's licensing page for more details.
Frequently Asked QuestionsEdit
1. So where does all of this content come from?
- All of this content has been generated by editors of the Shadow of Mordor community. In other words, fans just like you. Join the movement at shadowofmordor.wikia.com.
2. How do I get my stats and location synced with the game?
- 1. Sign into (or create) your WBID account in Palantir on your iPad.
- 2. Sign into your WBID account via the main menu of your game screen.
- 3. Once you're logged in on both of these devices, press sync on the bottom carousel in the Palantir home screen.
3. While the app is synced, can I explore content and navigate through the app?
- Yes. You can always navigate around the app while in sync mode. Just click the X in the upper left hand corner to go back to the home screen and you will allowed to navigate any other features on the bottom carousel or app.
4. Do you still have questions we haven't answered?
- Feel free to reach out to us here.
Further help and feedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience