Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Site wide messaging is a staff tool that allows for users to be informed of important news and updates.
Similar to a talk page message notification when a site wide message is sent, a dismissable notification containing the message will appear at the bottom of any page you visit on Fandom. If a message is sent out and you are included in the recipients, the next and all following pages you visit on any page on Fandom will display the message until the message is clicked or the user closes out the message bubble.
If there are multiple messages, they will stack.
- Note: Email notifications are not sent out for these messages.
- Note: If you are using an older skin, site wide messages will only appear on the user talk page as a yellow dismissable box.
Further Help & FeedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience