Site wide messaging is a staff tool that allows for users to be informed of important news and updates.
Similar to a talk page message notification when a site wide message is sent, a dismissable notification containing the message will appear at the bottom of any page you visit on Wikia. If a message is sent out and you are included in the recipients, the next and all following pages you visit on any page on Wikia will display the message until the message is clicked or the user closes out the message bubble.
If there are multiple messages, they will stack.
- Note: Email notifications are not sent out for these messages.
- Note: If you are using an older skin, site wide messages will only appear on the user talk page as a yellow dismissable box.
Further Help & FeedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Wikia Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Wikia for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Wikia in Wikia University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience