Sockpuppet is a term used to refer to a someone who has created another account to cause a problem on a community. This may be to:
Multiple accounts are allowed on FANDOM, but they should not be used to deceive other users. Local communities may have specific policies related to multiple accounts, so it is important to check local community account policies.
If it is found that a user is abusing multiple accounts to cause trouble, those accounts may be closed by staff, depending on how severe the event is. All questions regarding account information must be submitted to Special:Contact.
- Admin how to guide
- Sockpuppetry policy on Wikipedia
- Blocking accounts
- Dealing with vandalism
Related blog posts
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience