- In the VisualEditor, it is accessed via the toolbar menu.
- In the classic editor, click the Source tab above the edit area.
If you wish to always edit in source mode, you may wish to switch your preferences to the source editor.
- Source mode of the classic editor includes syntax highlighting.
- Switching to source mode in the editors may take a few moments, as it requires the contents of the editor to be turned back into wikitext.
- Editing tables in source mode
- Quickly access source edit mode with a key shortcut in the Visual Editor.
- Custom edit buttons in the dedicated source editor.
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience