Step by stepEdit
- In edit mode, click on the table button under the "Insert" section of the editing toolbar.
- A popup box will appear, and allow you to choose the parameters you want for your table.
- Once you click OK, a table will appear in your text. You can now input content.
- Should you need to change the table parameters, simply right click, and make the needed changes
Editing tables in source modeEdit
If you are an advanced editor, you can learn how to edit a table in source mode by checking out these examples: Help:Wikitext/table examples. Via wikitext, you can:
- Make a table sortable by column, and collapsible
- Vertically align cells and rows
- Make cells span columns or rows
- Color the background of cells, rows, or the whole table with CSS
- Learn how to create and use templates
- Learn about designing your own infobox
- Source Mode tables Source Mode
Further help & feedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Wikia Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Wikia for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Wikia in Wikia University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience