If you want to apply personal CSS on just one community, visit Special:MyPage/common.css on that community.
If you want to apply personal JS on just one community, visit Special:MyPage/common.js on that community.
- Before enabling personal JS on your account for the first time, please double-check any existing personal JS you have and make sure you are happy with it.
- JS errors can break basic functionality - be careful! (But there may be an easy way out!)
- Please avoid including JS that you do not understand and don't import from sources that you do not fully trust or that are not secure.
- FANDOM cannot be held responsible for any issues that occur as a result from the use of personal JS. It is your responsibility to maintain your personal JS (and CSS).
- Note that "personal JS" pages are currently considered to be: global.js, common.js, wikia.js, chat.js, monobook.js, and uncyclopedia.js.
- Personal CSS and JS pages are best edited in the source editor.
- As noted on the customization policy, personal CSS and JS is an area in which you can make any tweaks you like (so long as they do not adversely affect any other users).
- Only account owners can edit their own CSS and JS pages - other users on a community, including admins, cannot edit another user's personal CSS and JS pages.
You can also target specific communities in your global CSS and JS:
- CSS: a wiki-specific class is available on the
<body>tag, based on the database name of a community. The format is:
- JS: the
wgDBName(database name) variable can be used to target a community.
If your view of FANDOM gets weird, there's an easy way to test whether it's your personal code causing the problem.
- How to customize your community
- More info for those delving further into the world of CSS and JS editing
- The hub page for all CSS and JS details
Further help and feedback
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use FANDOM in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience