Note: the verbatim tag is no longer available - please see this forum thread for more details about this change.
The <verbatim> tag, formerly used on some communities, allowed for pages to be injected with HTML code that MediaWiki traditionally does not render, such as <a> (anchor), <script> or <style> tags. It allowed for communities to use code snippets provided by third-party providers, and integrate them into the wiki.
- For Facebook, Twitter, VK or Weibo feeds, see Help:Social media integration.
- For SoundCloud or Spotify widgets, see Help:Audio.
- For polls, see Help:Poll.
- To apply CSS a specific page, see Help:Advanced CSS and JS#Advanced notes.
To help you find existing usages of verbatim on your community, Special:TagsReport includes verbatim as a search option. (Note: this list may not be comprehensive.)
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact FANDOM Staff.
Further help and feedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check FANDOM Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Contacting FANDOM for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in FANDOM University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience