As you and your community continue to build out the information on your community, remember that good multimedia content can help attract readers and new contributors. Videos help complement all the rich information on your wiki by accompanying your community’s work and bringing it to life.
All of the videos currently available on your community can be seen on the page Special:Videos, which is linked from the navigation tab. Here you can view the newest videos and see what’s most popular.
Adding videos Edit
- Find a video you would like to add to your community. You can grab videos from the Fandom Video Library (which includes high-quality video content from our content partners) by visiting video.wikia.com, or a video from any of our supported video sites.
- Copy the URL of the video you would like to add.
- Click on the "add a video" button in your video section or in the visual editor while editing a page.
- An input box will pop up and ask you to enter the URL of the video you would like to add.
- Paste the URL of the video, hit the "Add" button.
Replacing videos Edit
- Videos currently can't be replaced due to a bug.
Removing videos Edit
- If you would like to remove a video, simply hover your mouse cursor over the video in your videos section and click the trash bin icon in the upper right-hand corner.
Watch tutorial: adding a video Edit
Next pages Edit
- Learn how to enable features on your community using Wiki Features
- Learn how to create a great mainpage
- Learn how to edit the community corner
Further help and feedback Edit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience