The Wiki Activity feature enables users to look at the latest contributions to your wiki. It's a great place to see what the latest edits are to your wiki.
- To access it, navigate to the "Wiki Activity" link in the "On the Wiki" tab of the navigation. It looks like this:
- The page that will then appear lists the most recent contributions to the wiki including changes to any content page, user or user talk page and categories as well as new comments, photos, and pages.
- To see the newly added content, simply follow the links there.
- If you would like to view more details, click on the "See all activity >" link which will bring you to recent changes.
Things to keep in mindEdit
- Unlike Recent Changes, the Wiki Activity feature is not available in the Monobook skin.
- The Wiki Activity feature does not list all changes to the wiki. Use recent changes if you would like to see all changes.