Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Wiki Progress Bar is a tool for founders and admins that leads them through the first days and weeks of creating a community. There are specific tasks that give users the steps they need to get their community off the ground. When all 30 tasks are completed, the percentage indicator reaches 100%.
How it worksEdit
- Anyone on the community can complete a task - it doesn't necessarily have to be the founder or an admin.
- Once tasks are done the task goes grey.
- As each task is completed the progress wheel moves up; 3%, 5%, 15%, etc.
- If the founder or an admin feels like certain tasks are not appropriate for their community, they can skip them permanently. These will go into skipped tasks.
- Bonus tasks opens only when skipped tasks remain.
- Bonus tasks can be completed in lieu of skipped tasks and the progress wheel will still move to 100%.
- Once at 100% a congratulation message/flag goes live, and anyone with access to the dashboard sees it.
Things to keep in mindEdit
- The congratulation message is collapsible, but the percentage indicator can never be dismissed.
- Tasks are not editable.
- Learn how to navigate the Admin Dashboard
- Learn how to track your community's pageviews and statistics with Quick Stats
- Learn all about becoming an admin with Administrators' how-to guide
Further help and feedbackEdit
- Browse and search other help pages at Help:Contents
- Check Help:Fandom Community Central for sources of further help and support
- Check Help:Contacting Fandom for how to report any errors or unclear steps in this article
- Learn how to use Fandom in Fandom University: short how-to videos for all levels of experience