Community Central
Community Central
Information icon 40px
Got a question about this topic?
Head on over to the Discussions!

Advice?

I have a bit of a problem with one user on the Gears of War Fanon Wikia. A user, kryll king, was permanently banned for harassing other users. I admit the ban may have been overzealous, but since then, he has created two other accounts to dodge the ban: this one to avoid the initial ban and this one to avoid the second ban that followed. This is undeniably qualification for a permanent ban, but whenever I block one account, he just makes another at a different IP address. I've stopped trying to ban him because he keeps making new accounts. I don't suppose there's anything I can do? --Screennameless - "Goodnight, everybody!" 04:43, 19 March 2009 (UTC)

I've blocked the common address that all his names were using. --Uberfuzzy 20:34, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
Thank you so much. --Screennameless - "Goodnight, everybody!" 20:51, 19 March 2009 (UTC)

Help

I'd appreciate some help on Coronation Street Wiki. An anonymous user keeps creating pages scarce on required information, which normally is fine, but what is included in the pages are useless links to pages that are never going to be created on the Wiki, which requires the registered users to go round and edit the pages to remove them. The user does this every day but uses a different IP each time so an IP block would be useless. Any ideas of what to do? David 10:30, 24 April 2009 (UTC)

I know it's been two years, but for anyone else with the same question, the answer is a range block. It's difficult to calculate; use an automatic calculator and list every IP that the user has been used. They will calculate the range and it is basically a fraction; if the denominator is larger than 16, the range block is disallowed. You then put the calculated range in the block form, and block the range like a normal user. HTH, AnnoyingOrangeandClassical PianoGABS 08:55, June 3, 2011 (UTC)

Unblock (SmashWiki)

Is there any way to unblock me on SmashWiki [[1]]?

Also on the same page, is there a way to unprotected it?--151.199.155.94 19:44, 17 May 2009 (UTC)

While I'm not sure I agree with the actions they took (seems a bit over the top), it's an internal wiki matter for SSB, and isn't generally something Wikia staff get involved in. Kirkburn (talk) 08:45, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
  • the best thing to do is find another wiki
  • only Administrators can perform this action --Owen1983 15:14, October 8, 2010 (UTC)

Borderline case?

Hi. At the Ace Attorney Wiki, we've had a problem with an unregistered user who is repeatedly replacing the same content into the Turnabout Trump page. The problem is that the content is pure plot speculation, trying to fill in needless details and demonstrating an obvious amount of misunderstanding of the plot. I have attempted to contact the user through the edit summaries (admittedly edit summaries don't bring out my best side sometimes), the user's talk pages (it switched IPs once) and recently the article's talk page. However, either the user isn't aware of Recent Changes, page history, talk pages, etc. or even what's going on at all (increasingly unlikely), or the user is intentionally ignoring attempts to talk in favour of adding the same thing with rewordings over and over again until I accept it.

I'm taking this issue here because I had a similar case before, where an unregistered user kept changing dates of birth. I blocked the user for three days after two warnings with no response whatsoever, and then I never saw that user again. I still feel uneasy about that block. I'm also rather certain that other wikis have experienced the same problem with cases like these that clearly are in good faith but are hopelessly misguided and detrimental to article quality. I don't want to put protection on the page because it has benefitted from unregistered users, the problem is only with one unregistered user, and I feel like I'm imposing a personal preference to resolve the issue. This is not a fansite forum where moderators have special diplomatic powers and special treatment, and I take that fact seriously. Should I just grow a backbone and block this user already, or is there another solution? capefeather 20:44, December 30, 2010 (UTC)

Mortal Kombat Wikia IP Changer

On the Mortal Kombat Wikia my user page as an admin was vandalized as well as several pages, he switched his IP after I blocked him the first time for vandalizing a page, he then used a new IP and did the same thing, banned it. He then used two different IPs to vandalize the same page, another page, and my User Talk by spamming slurs on my page.

Here's my fix of my talk page where only part of his stuff was removed as I removed the other half through rollback before some other guys posted on mine: Talk Page

Same first 3 and second 3 numbers, one variation in the 2nd one, all similar endings. How do I permablock his IP? --AZERUTH 04:18, June 2, 2011 (UTC)

The answer is a range block. It's difficult to calculate; use an automatic calculator and list every IP that the user has been used. They will calculate the range and it is basically a fraction; if the denominator is larger than 16, the range block is disallowed. You then put the calculated range in the block form, and block the range like a normal user. HTH, AnnoyingOrangeandClassical PianoGABS 08:55, June 3, 2011 (UTC)

How do you use that page. I need to block a user.Ivan Kakooza 21:27, August 8, 2011 (UTC)

Help! I was unfairly blocked and I don't know what to do!

I was just unfairly blocked on another wiki that I go on often. The article says that you can contact the admin that blocked you.... but how!? Seriously, if you can't edit the wiki, then how can you contact them? <DrAgOn FaN! Awesomeness of the SUPERIOR variety!! 00:11, August 15, 2011 (UTC)

Just change your IP address. 69.35.168.119 01:18, May 20, 2013 (UTC)

Unblock me!

The block was made by Plantsthrust.

* Reason given: Flooding.
   * Start of block: 00:28, August 28, 2011
   * Expiry of block: 00:28, August 28, 2012
   * Intended blockee: 99.172.137.235
   * Block ID: #1469
   * Current IP address: 99.172.137.235

I'll stop flooding. Pvzaddict1276 wanted to block me for flooding! Please unblock me immediately! 99.172.137.235

Help!

I think I blocked myself by accident on the [Nyan Cat Wiki. What should I do? WarriorLoverInc 02:36, October 8, 2011 (UTC)

About: Blocking

Hi,

Is there a way of area blocking for creating new accounts and edits? Like if a part of a country... is coming to spam your wiki, and a part of members in the wiki also in that area... And if I want to block IP in the area to not edit and create new account but account that are already created in the past but also in the area can edit?

Please reply fast. Thanks A LOT!

Khoi98talk-YouTube

It is possible with a range block with autoblock and account creation disabled. However, it is highly discouraged. If you still wish to do so, the info can be found here. ~ty 19:59, November 25, 2011 (UTC)

Limiting Page Creation to Admins

I have somebody who keeps making edits to my wiki and they add pages unrelated to my own. Every time I block them, they just make another account and continue the vandalism. Is there a way I can limit creation of pages to only administators? I hate to do this, but they just won't stop adding stuff to my wiki. Please help. LeeHatake93 15:13, April 19, 2012 (UTC)

Is there a way to block someone from accessing a wiki in general?

I've got a personal wiki of my own for stuff I make (mostly just so I can keep track of everything) and I've got this ridiculous little fan copying every little thing I do. All he does is copy concepts and backstories I make up and changes the names. Is there a way that I can stop him from even viewing the material on the site?

(Skye Hattori 01:33, June 10, 2012 (UTC))

Brother blocked = me blocked

My brother, who once in awhile edits on the Naruto Wiki, got blocked by insulting a user and now I'm blocked because the IP address is blocked. I can't contact an admin and I don't know what to do... --OmegaRasengan 19:56, June 21, 2012 (UTC)

Change your IP address. Do this by leaving your router unplugged overnight, and plug it back in the next day. 69.35.168.119 01:15, May 20, 2013 (UTC)

Brother Indirectedly blocked me.

Hi I'm Robotman32. I am from the Regular Show Wiki. So I was on Regular Show Wiki but then I had to get off for at least over a minute. While I was off, my brother came to the computer and added false information to articles. I got back on and I noticed I was blocked. I was going to tell an administator that It wasn't me but due to the block, I can't comment or leave a message on his talk page. Can someone please help? Robotman32 Ultimate Big Nate Fan. 20:48, June 26, 2012 (UTC)

HELP

hy well some ideot in my college got the IP adress blocked so i cant edit things on wikia any more i thought it was just this computer at first but i tried it on my friends and still i cant edit things please help i want to make my only wikia and edit things on others and i cant this is the only sight the college lets me on so please unblock it please —This unsigned comment is by [[User:{{{1}}}|{{{1}}}]] ([[Message Wall:{{{1}}}|wall]] • [[Special:Contributions/{{{1}}}|contribs]]). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

I am unfairly blocked too. On Fantendo today I got randomly blocked with no reason given. The expiry is on January 17. There wasn't even a warning to stop before the block. I was following the rules and not flaming anybody. All I was doing was creating my fanon theories (since Fantendo is a Nintendo Fanon wiki) in the comments section. How can I contact the person who blocked me? —This unsigned comment is by [[User:{{{1}}}|{{{1}}}]] ([[Message Wall:{{{1}}}|wall]] • [[Special:Contributions/{{{1}}}|contribs]]). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Both of you guys have to sign your posts to be recongnized, just use 4 ~s, if you somehow can't find it just copy/past the one I put it. To reply to the second person, you can't contact him if you have been blocked from using message/talk page unless you log out and go onto his talk page. Pootis Man (talk) 19:55, April 24, 2014 (UTC)

Merry Christmas from 66.30.34.177

Is there any way to clear or delete block log

I block someone by mistake, and then unblock them, but it has been displayed on their block log. I don't like that and wonder if wikia has a "clear or delete block log" function?

Shieru-chan (talk) 01:45, December 29, 2012 (UTC)

No, there is no way for a user without a certain permission to hide, or delete a log entry. --Plasma (Talk) 01:51, December 29, 2012 (UTC)

IP block

Good day,

I recently got my IP blocked from the Once Upon a Time wiki, while roaming around the forums anonymously.

My account now appears as 'banished'.

I read that IP blocks are usually temporary.

How do I know the length of this block?

I don't know which admin issued it, is there a way for me to find out?

Thank you, any feedback is greatly appreaciated.

DoomBoomDoom (talk) 04:02, May 7, 2013 (UTC)DoomBoomDoom

Blocked for Correcting False Information

The block was made by The Dragon Demands.

• Reason given: reverting Admin edits
  • Start of block: 02:14, May 8, 2013
  • Expiry of block: infinite
  • Intended blockee: 80.46.209.5
  • Block ID: #846
  • Current IP address: 80.46.209.5

I was blocked for changing false information into correct information. The informations was about how name was pronounced at the poster seemed ignorant of national differences in pronunciation and assumed his was correct. Now, I can't contact them and ask them to unblock me as I have to be unblocked to contact them. And, I can't change my IP adress.

Will someone please, please ask them to unblock. I haven't done anything wrong.

80.46.209.5 17:05, May 28, 2013 (UTC)

You should be able to edit your talkpage.~ UltimateSupreme 17:19, May 28, 2013 (UTC)
Also, the block was made on the Game of Thrones Wiki. - IvyLover (talk | block | user rights | contributions) 01:52, September 11, 2014 (UTC)

Help

I need because their are some people who keep on bothering my Wikia. Even though block they keep coming back through different IP addresses. What should I do? (LunarSolar (talk) 19:46, August 16, 2013 (UTC))

Comment spammers over at Dance Central wiki

Hi, Wikia people. I am an admin over at Dance Central wiki (link here) and there havs been vandalism in the comment section. The people have IP addresses 69.249.183.204 (goes by Koletta) and 208.54.85.229 (goes by Jeff the killer). I would block them from Wikia, but I can not because I am not an admin here, so could you do this. 

P.S: The reason I am talking so formally is because the apostrophes are not working. :P

Lorralay 20:32, August 28, 2013 (UTC)

You should report these users to Wikia Staff via Special:Contact. Please include the usernames/IP adresses of the users in your report. -- Prinplat ]Open Source[

Please

My block was done by Da Nerd on SpongeBob Fanon Wiki. 

Reason given: Editing articles without permission from the authors; should have done this a long time ago

Start of block: 11:02, 21 July 2013

Expiry of block: 11:02, 21 October 2013

Intended blockee: DudeBob SquarePants

Block ID:#810

Current ID adress: 220.225.1.34

Can anyone in this wiki who hangs out on SpongeBob Fanon Wiki please unban me! I am sorry for my behavior! It would be nice if you do. 

Thanks. DudeBob SquarePants (talk) 08:01, September 15, 2013 (UTC)

Hi people!

I was wondering what you type if you need to block a user permanently. Thanks.

Lorralay 22:01, September 16, 2013 (UTC)

Spelling Errors

There really has been some kind of mistake. I was never adding any false information, just correcting some spelling errors. Any chance the administrator of Wikia could unblock my user account? The "U" at the start of the sentence "upon arriving in France," should be Capitalized. —This unsigned comment is by Bobolah17 (wallcontribs) 16:21, November 14, 2013. Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

I'm sorry, I can find no way of getting in contact with an admin on Clash of Clans after being blocked. I received this without being asked to justify myself. I believe it was done unfairly, and I would like to discuss this with someone on Clash of Clans
You cannot add a comment to the article.
Your user name or IP address has been blocked. The block was made by [[User:|User:]].
  • Reason given: Removing content from pages
  • Start of block: 14:57, November 22, 2013
  • Expiry of block: 14:57, November 22, 2014
  • Intended blockee:
  • Block ID: #1543
  • Current IP address: 67.80.227.44

I deleted a line that I wanted to be read properly, and I suppose I forgot about it for a few min. Before I could put in the proper line, I was blocked by Badw0lf007. At the very least, I would like the line to be properly edited. Personally, I believe that said admin was bit unfair applying a one year block so quickly, especially without even asking about it first. Please let me know what I can do to discuss this with the approiate people.

Thanks, Alex3927 (talk) 15:47, November 22, 2013 (UTC)
Please ask this question on the forums. Thisismyrofl (talk) 06:32, November 23, 2013 (UTC)
If anyone knows if a forum thread was made to discuss this, a link would be appreciated, I don't know how to search for it efficiently. talk2ty 14:56, April 17, 2014 (UTC)
This is a critical oversight in this help page and I am going to bring it up in a new section below. #Contacting blocker for more. talk2ty 14:56, April 17, 2014 (UTC)

HELP

i need to be unbanned at the Spyro Wikia pls i was anouncing a game and got blocked

Changing

I changed my accounts username but then I am blocked forever. What do I do?—This unsigned comment is by 81.132.181.53 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Your account is globally blocked during the rename process so that no edits interfere with it. Once the rename is finished, the block is automatically lifted; if it remains in place for longer, e.g. a day or more depending on your edit count, try using Special:Contact/general. TK-999 (talk) 12:06, February 1, 2014 (UTC)

Need Help

I tried range blocking several times to stop a vandal who keeps getting new IP accounts, but it isn't working, he keeps getting IP accounts that are far apart and different from one another. Please make it so that [my wiki] can only be edited by registered users. Please, he won't stop coming and I've tried everything else I could.

Sadly,i am blocked on Candy Crush Saga Wiki.

I was just in chat with some people in CCSW. We were talking about a bad person. Then,for some reason,i was banned from chat and then blocked. I'm not lying!! Variousthings3251 (talk) 19:56, April 5, 2014 (UTC) AND AN ADMIN HAS MADE A BLOG POST OF ME!!!!!! PLEASE UNBLOCK ME!!!! Variousthings3251 (talk) 19:56, April 5, 2014 (UTC) 

Unfortunate block

WHAT???????

As this is not a discussion of suggestions of improvements to the page Help:Blocking, please ask this question on the forum. Thisismyrofl (talk) 20:07, April 5, 2014 (UTC)

"The block was made by the liar admin, Emmaelise401.

• Reason given: Sockpuppet of: Kool
  • Start of block: 19:42, April 10, 2014
  • Expiry of block: infinite
  • Intended blockee: Variousthings3241
  • Block ID: #307
  • Current IP address: 82.114.35.202"
  • Variousthings3241 (talk) 17:56, April 12, 2014 (UTC)
OK,it seems that it was a mistake,Variousthings3251 (talk) 12:34, April 6, 2014 (UTC)
Please unblock me,i am infinitely blocked.

Disney Wiki

Bella kim (talk) 22:14, April 9, 2014 (UTC) Please unblock me in the Disney wiki.

SopranoGirl is the one who blocked but I'm blocked too in the Disney wiki.

You're not blocked on the Disney Wiki. --Tupka217 22:18, April 9, 2014 (UTC)

Axel1999 here for RangerWiki, and I want to ask admin Nbajammer on which part of copyrighted work that I've uploaded. If that's from ToQger, I really apologize for not knowing that was not allowed. I'm such a noob and I know my mistake, but please, I'm also a Sentai fan, and I'm love to edit your page with all of my knowledge from recent episode of Sentai. Promise I will never do it again if I'm done anything wrong.

Is anything I've done wrong on RangerWiki? Axel1999 needs to know

If there is any wrong that causes you to permanently block my account, I'm sorry and I apologize for not knowing that. At least I need to know which part of copyrighted work you're referring to. If ToQger image is that what do you mean, I'm so sorry, I didn't know that was not allowed. Promise I'll never do it again in the future. Axel1999 (talk) 16:35, April 10, 2014 (UTC)

Hello, this page is for discussing changes to the Blocking help page. You'll need to contact the user on their message wall here or leave a message on your talk page on the wiki you were blocked on, if they didn't block you from editing that as well. 22px-Logo.svg.png22?cb=20160405123310 22?cb=20170831223041 16:53, April 10, 2014 (UTC)
Unfortunately, since my account is blocked, I can't leave a message to the admin of that wiki. Is there any other way I can use? Can you show me how? Axel1999 (talk) 17:12, April 10, 2014 (UTC)

Contacting blocker

If you feel you have been unfairly blocked, please contact the person who blocked you.

Users are instructed to do this, but I believe more information should be provided here. When people are blocked, they can only edit their own talk pages, and sometimes not even that, if the blocking admin is particularly malicious (this should only be done against spammers who are not interactive, not to prevent an appeals process, but it happens when people abuse power).

So it is not possible to contact via a Talk Page or a Message Wall. The only way someone would know you're trying to contact them is if they were already subscribed to your message wall or following your talk page due to previous interaction.

Admins are advised to give a warning to people before banning them.

Not all admins do that, so there may be no such prior interaction to utilize to engage in conversation with them. If a user has not had prior subscribed-to Message Wall convos with other admins, there is also no means of appealing to other admins who manage a wiki.

A 'list of admins' is basically useless to the average user. Most people are unaware of the Special:Contact function these days, as it is not readily advertised. For those who ARE aware of it, it is not always a functional option because many wikis disable this contact feature, and for those who do have it enabled, some users do not provide e-mail addresses to use it.

I believe if this is the only means of admin contact made available to banned members that admins MUST be mandated to keep this function active. But even then, e-mails can be ignored without consequence, and there should be consequence and oversight to admins who shirk the duty of interacting with the members and giving them a fair hearing. Wikis are not the personal property of any particular user, even those vested with authority like admins or even bureaucrats.

Just as staff consider the thoughts of the community at large, the average user, when appointing new management, these opinions should be taken into consideration when deciding whether or not to keep them, whether or not their decisions are just and whether or not they are abusing their powers.

I am going to add discussion of the options and mention the possibility of contacting a user via Community Central. Administrators who disable a user's ability to edit have disabled the ability to leave a Talk Page or Message Wall comment. Due to this, and the lack of reliability of Special:Contact, using Community Central as an open forum to discuss the issue seems all that remains. These contributions would be off-wiki so they would not be as obvious to other editors, assuring some means of privacy (though obviously none is absolute).

I believe a third option for resolution should be provided though. If sysops are being abusive, a clear means for contacting Wikia Staff about resolving this should be created. I don't think it's right for Staff to ignore these events. Staff are ultimately responsible for appointing new sysops/bureaucrats when they issue out adoptions, and for making sure policies are followed to prevent the bullying of users and creating an open atmosphere. talk2ty 14:56, April 17, 2014 (UTC)

Speculative evolution wiki

Me and someone else (Lifeafterpeoplefan1revised) have been blocked over at speculative evolution wiki and no reason was given. In addition I can't find any reason I (Or he.) should've been blocked. I was blocked by Admantus.Please investigate and help. --Ibexgod142.176.114.76 19:25, April 18, 2014 (UTC)

Unless there is a Terms of Use violation or community consensus against the admin, staff generally won't interfere. --Tupka217 19:38, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
Does lack of warning or any sort of conversation fall under those? --Ibexgod
Nope. --Tupka217 19:56, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
Any chance a staff might check it out in their spare time? --Ibexgod
Not unless you contact them - but don't get your hopes up. Blocking without warning is well within the authority of a local admin. --Tupka217 21:15, April 18, 2014 (UTC)
Lack of warning wasn't exactly what I was getting at, and more so lack of any point as far as I can figure out.142.176.114.76 21:35, April 18, 2014 (UTC)

Figuring out active blocks

In cases where there are many block logs, is there a command we can use to call up a list of those still actively blocked? Like for example, if someone was permanently blocked 5 years ago, and in the last month dozens of people get brief 10-minute blocks, the logs are all cluttered.

I was wondering if the log could arrange by severity rather than chronology? Or is there some kind of Special:ListUsers grouping which will only show blocked people?

I want a means of reviewing people actively blocked, in case there are any blocks I'd like to shorten, stuff like that. talk2ty 05:13, May 1, 2014 (UTC)

Blocked on Fairytailwiki

Um. I screwed up and got myself blocked on fairytail wiki. I understand what I did wrong and just want to contact the admin who blocked me, but I'm blocked from even my own talk page. Help please?SasookayIsRlyCoo (talk) 17:12, June 13, 2014 (UTC)

You could contact them on their message wall on this wiki in a civil manner. --Callofduty4 (talk) 17:14, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
The admins have continued to ignore me entirelySasookayIsRlyCoo (talk) 18:09, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
They can do that. Move on, find another wiki, make sure you don't get blocked on that. --18:39, June 13, 2014 (UTC)

Hi, my username is CourtneyJines & I was infinitely blocked on the CSI wiki. I need to be unblocked to edit my personal page/bio, but I cannot contact the blocker nor can I do anything on the wiki itself anymore. I just want to be unblocked...please!

Undeserved permanent block/IP block on Muppets Wiki

Hello,

A month ago, I made an awful edit on the Muppet Wiki (which included my personal dislike of a character). I realized it was vandalism and went back to remove it. I then noticed that I was PERMANENTLY blocked from the Wiki with no warning whatsoever. I then logged onto a different IP and user and posted a lengthy apology and unban request on the offending Admin's talk page. He never responded. A month later, I posted a similar message. I was then blocked on my second account and IP. Please help me. I have never vandalized a Wiki before, and have contributed to several other Wikis (which you can see in my "Favorite Wikis"). —This unsigned comment is by ‎Mario-MegaManX (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.

Admins can block at their own discretion. Wikia doesn't interfere with that, the only way to appeal the block is to ask the blocking admin. If they say no, you won't be unblocked. --Tupka217 07:56, July 2, 2014 (UTC)

Cross-Wiki Cyberbullying

I blocked user by the name of VideoGamePhenomHD on Kirby Wiki more than a year ago. His block expired and he returned for revenge. I had to ban him for intimidating behavior. From time to time, he'll appear on other wikis (such as Pokemon Wiki and Fantendo) with the intention of cyberbullying me. It's getting rather annoying. He ends up blocked by the respective wikis' admins each time, but that won't solve the problem indefinitely.

He disrespectful to other admins and me, making destructive edits for fun. Is there any way to have him banned from the entirety of Wikia? If not, what else can be done about him?

-NerdyBoutKirby

Send this to Special:Contact/general, staff will answer it there. --Tupka217 07:50, October 7, 2014 (UTC)

Blocked for Terrorism

Could somebody get blocked if they are promoting terrorism? (e.g. putting a terrorist flag as a profile picture). 174.91.69.244 04:18, October 26, 2014 (UTC)

they could be blocked locally, if terrorism is against the rules. However, it's not a TOU violation, so they will not be globally blocked. If you have a problem please report it on w:c:vstf —This unsigned comment is by AwesomeOrange89 (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.
Depends which terrorist group it is - the ToU does prohibit religious intolerance. To be sure, use Special:Contact/general. --Tupka217 10:17, October 26, 2014 (UTC)

Shared IP

On the Regular Show Fanon Wiki, an IP was doing vandalism. The IP was the same as mine, and someone blocked it, and I got blocked too. Can you guys unblock me?

Help me blocking this user

Hi, Could you please help me block a user named Sweet Eve from Wreck-It Ralph Fanon Wiki. She's a good admin and all, but in the chat rooms she swears at times, accuses me of something I didn't do it and always keep misunderstanding almost everything I say. When I'm playing an only video game with her, she insults me, so could you please, block her? I can't take her anymore, she's being such a troll lately.... Esquilo33 (talk) 03:11, November 23, 2014 (UTC)

You can't block an admin if you're not an admin yourself. You can try the civil approach, calmly explaining on her message wall that you don't like her language, and ask if she might tone it down or stop. Remember to be civil and as non-confrontational as possible. It might not help, but it's the only thing you can try. --Tupka217 10:51, November 23, 2014 (UTC)