How do you stop comments on articles?Paulfirmin 22:31, October 14, 2010 (UTC)
- Currently, you can not prevent comments on one article, but you can stop them on blog posts by unchecking the commenting box when you are editing your blog post. --Sarah (Help Forum) (blog) 18:45, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
I want to disable comments on article --Saturngod 04:06, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
- If community decides it does not want comments on their article pages, they can be disabled by staff by sending an email to Special:contact. Best, --Sarah (Help Forum) (blog) 18:45, October 15, 2010 (UTC)
If your wiki has talk pages for every article, is it possible to change it to bottom of the page comments?07:16, March 5, 2011 (UTC)
- Yes, you can send a message to Special:Contact and Wikia will give you comments instead of talk pages.
Hello, I want to add a warning message to prevent abuse from people who comment on my wiki. --Vic201401 01:58, June 24, 2011 (UTC)
Comment replies notifications Edit
Probably shouldnt be asking this here, but how do I get notifications of replies to my comments? I connected using FB if thats any help. -- geeneeyes 16:53, August 10, 2011 (UTC)
User talk pages Edit
Enabling comments for a particular namespaceEdit
Is it possible to enable comments for one namespace, but leave it disabled for others? I'm an admin from Anne of Green Gables Wiki and the general consensus is that we much prefer talk pages to article comments (though we have message walls enabled). But I noticed that blog posts have comments instead of talk pages. Is there a way to enable comments for a particular namespace but leave talk pages on the rest? *Ginny*leave a message 02:28, February 25, 2013 (UTC)
- Yes, Comments can be enabled for specific namespaces by Wikia staff. Please write in to Special:Contact with the details of your request. It's good to have community consensus about this type of change, of course.
- --BertH (help forum | blog) 18:19, February 25, 2013 (UTC)