Community Central
Register
Community Central
Information icon 40px
Got a question about this topic?
Head on over to the Discussions!

Syntax Highlighter

When will the GeSHi SyntaxHighlighter be added. It was requested months ago and nothings going on with it!--אורי הולנדר(שיחה) 13:22, 8 July 2008 (UTC)

Categorytree + show/hide

By default seems that all mediawiki projects use the standard list categories in 3 columns style. It's kinda bad when the pages have long names, which are much better to read in a single line.

Found a solution with categorytree + show n hide. With categorytree I can list all pages from a certain category. What I did was nest categorytree in show/hide, then the categorytree can stay expanded, while the show/hide keeps it collapsed and can display whatever long title is needed. Maybe it's ligther than dynamic list pages. Exerciciosresolvidos 16:29, September 6, 2009 (UTC)

I requested Variables but they said is not possible, so why this extension is here ? Dianakc (talk) 02:24, May 15, 2015 (UTC)

Requesting Extensions

The section, how to request an extension, does not actually tell you how to do do this. I think you have to put in a request to someone but I don't know who, yet.

Fablanta (talk) 21:33, September 21, 2015 (UTC)

You send a message to Special:Contact.

Ώ Rider ranger47 ][Talk Contributions ] 21:53, September 21, 2015 (UTC)

Poll extensions missing listing

According to Special:Version on Starter wiki, there are two poll tag extensions not in help: Polldaddy Tag Extension and PollSnack Tag Extension. Some help pages for those extensions would be nice too. -- Fandyllic (talk · contr) 24 Jul 2017 12:39 PM Pacific