Community Central
Community Central

I am a bureaucrat at Destinypedia, and would like to enable and work with this content. However, there is no option on my admin page to turn on Game Guides content, and when I go to Special:GameGuidesContent I receive an error message. How can I have this enabled for my wiki? Thanks, Foman123 (talk) 23:00, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

Thanks for letting us know. I've enabled the Special page for you. We know about the problem and it will be fixed asap. Please if there are any problems in future, either contact me directly or use the Contact page.

Regards, Mira84 23:05, April 5, 2013 (UTC)

How do I set a cover image for my wiki in Game Guides?

Many larger/more popular game wikis in Game Guides have a "cover" image on the main screen, but my wiki just has a black/grey Game Guides logo as a placeholder. How do I set a cover image for Game Guides on my wiki? I can't find instructions anywhere and I would expect to seem them on this page. iynque (talk) 07:59, January 12, 2014 (UTC)

After some research (manually searching wikis for the cover images I saw in the Game Guides app), it seems like it uses the main image from the Special:Promote page. ..except that my wiki's File:Wikia-Visualization-Main.png never appeared in the Game Guides app, and while the Edler Scrolls wiki has a cover image in the app, there is no File:Wikia-Visualization-Main.png on that wiki. Any ideas? Anyone? :( iynque 00:41, January 21, 2014 (UTC)

No Longer Supported

If this app is no longer supported, what's the alternative? Thanks! --Enodoc(Talk) 18:35, December 10, 2016 (UTC)