Got a question about this topic?
How do you create your own customized infobox. For example, if you wanted to make one for a character, how would you make this? Please reply on my talk page as well as this talk page, so it's easier for me to notice. Tigernose (Talk) 14:34, 19 December 2008 (UTC)
- Ah, you want an exapmle or general? Example is more easy to show, of course... if you need an example, you can look this up (but it is in German... sorry thatfor :) ) The first one is how it looks like (and how it's used), and the second one is how it is built. If you have further questions, I will make a template for you in English. Marta Ägnös Helper @ Wikia (Talk, MUM, PM, DT, Pik, Wikia) 01:16, 20 December 2008 (UTC)
How to set up an infobox with variable parameters? Edit
I've set up a basic infobox on the Battle Angel wiki for characters, however I would like to set it up to accomodate several variable paramters that can either be added or excluded depending on the character, with the base information remaining. How would I go about doing this? BrokenSphere 22:24, March 3, 2011 (UTC)
The Colors of the Infobox it's white and i can't see the text completelyEdit
It's all white bright and the infobox is covered with white.I can see the title but not the info below it.Tell me how to change color of the infobox background color?
Can't read textEdit
Hey on my wiki, the default infoboxes have a white background, so the text is very hard to read and the only words that you can see are the links. Is there any way you could help me? Thanks! Tommy 05:30, March 31, 2012 (UTC)Tommyboy97Tommy 05:30, March 31, 2012 (UTC)
I'm having difficulties with the color schemes of my infobox. The text in my infoboxes is a very light grey, which put onto a white background makes the text very difficult to read. I would appreciate knowing how to edit at least this color function if not all the color functions of infoboxes (Header color, background color, text color, etc.) ISGW (talk) 13:35, August 5, 2012 (UTC)
I. NEED. HELP!! I want to edit my infobox templates to match the look on both Bleach Wiki and Star Wars Wiki. Can someone please help me? the infobox page is not helpful at all!!!Nate_The_AntiHero (talk) 02:21, October 16, 2012 (UTC)Hero_Villian_86
- The best place to ask for help is on the Community Central Forums. BertH (help forum | blog) 18:30, October 17, 2012 (UTC)
- Hi I need help. I wanted to change my Infobox design can you help/ teach me how to change the Infobox? Thanks! CryshaHera (talk) 10:45, September 27, 2013 (UTC)CryshaHera
I don't understand a thing in all those "tutorials", I've tried to create an infobox that looks like the one of this Wiki: http://prettycure.wikia.com/wiki/Aida_Mana, but I've failed miserably , I wish there would be a tutorial step by step that explained how to make a customized Infobox succesfully...
Can someone give me an explanaition about how you create infoboxes for characters?
Whenever I try to make one, it just says in red, "Template:Infobox."
Coloring an infoboxEdit
I tried to add colors to an infobox. While the color shows up when I'm editing a page with the infobox, it doesn't show up on the page itself (in other words, the infobox is completely white). PetStarPlanet (talk) 20:06, April 24, 2015 (UTC)
Hello, this is Zaalbar Tokocharger, and my friend and I created a new wikia. Were not very experienced with coding, and we cant seem to get this too work. Out wiki, Shadow Abyss: Galactic, Is a place where you get to create your own Science Fiction stuff. But were trying to make a 'Planet' Infobox, and we cant get it to work. We would very much appretiate any help. Thank you. Zaalbar Tokocharger (talk) 17:56, May 16, 2015 (UTC)
- I'm not seeing any sign of Template:Planet on your wikia - if you seem to be running into problems with making edits (not just unfamiliarity with how to make templates), can you send in a report to Special:Contact (if you haven't already). Otherwise, what you will probably want to do is edit http://shadow-abyss-galactic.wikia.com/wiki/Template:Infobox_location (and perhaps rename it to "Infobox planet"). 14:05, May 18, 2015 (UTC)
Not sure what's happening but whenever I add text the infobox goes down to the bottom of the page, and when I put the infobox at the very top, all of the text merges INTO the infobox as 'content'.
- I suggest posting on the forum here, or sending a note in to Special:Contact asking for assistance. It sounds like the infobox code is simply broken and needs some edits. 15:42, October 15, 2015 (UTC)