Got a question about this topic?
/* Unblock My User Page */ Edit
Unblock My User Page
- Please unblock my page. SpikeToronto wants to extend it to 1 year. Someone please unblock me so that I can edit along with my best friend Pikachufreak.
- Can someone please unblock me.RedLegend1 Is infinite please can someone help Yin Yang Star (talk) 03:44, July 3, 2015 (UTC)
- It will be better if you contact a local admin/contact Wikia --Echoblast53 (talk | contributions | chat) 22:08, April 17, 2013 (UTC)
- What I have found is that after you remove a message, if you reload the page, the message shows back up again with the removal notice at the top. The menu will now have a Delete option for a more permanent removal. However, it's not a real deletion of the message. It's more like a better method of hiding the message than just removing it.
- I found this out because I went through the removal/delete process on some messages where I had put in the Delete template. When I checked the What Links Here for it, those message wall messages still showed up in the report and they're still in the user's contributions list rather than their deleted contributions. But if you go to those messages, you're told they have been deleted.
- In order to break the connection between the "deleted" message wall messages and any other templates or pages, you have to use the View/Restore button to show the entire message. Then you can edit the message or reply to remove the link or template. Once you click on Save, verify it's gone, then exit out of the message without actually restoring it. Then the message wall message will be as deleted as we can get at this time. —RRabbit42 (leave a message) 16:43, July 12, 2014 (UTC)
Wikipedia Flow Edit
Random chat Edit