Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I want to disable this new feature... Is this possible?
How do I change the color from blue to another one? Please reply. --DSM144 15:45, October 1, 2011 (UTC)
Load pic Edit
I've try to upload a pic but it won't upload! SaltAndPeppa tried helping me but it won't work!! Plz help Ninjago-Cole —This unsigned comment is by Rainbow-Go (wall • contribs) 06:00, May 26, 2013. Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
Design flaw in the Top session (global information)Edit
"The top part of your profile displays the same information on every wikia you edit." ==> "Anything you enter into the new top section of your profile will appear on every wikia you've edited." ==> So, that global information should be kept consistent everytime we edit our profiles. ==> That global information should be shown for editing, if needed, NOT all blank fields in the Edit form.
- But unexpectedly the Edit form of global information has always been shown with blank fields for no-contribution-yet users.
- => I reported at the forum Thread:735559
- =>This help page says that "You might see a few fields filled out with information we already have about you."
- =>But I still see only blank input fields on the Edit form of my profile's top session at any random wiki that I have no contribution yet.
Wikis you've contributed toEdit
How do you add back in a wiki on the list of "Wikis you've contributed to:" if it's been removed?
- Unfortunately, you can't add individual wikis back in after you've removed them. However, there's a button at the bottom left of the editing window that lets you reset your "wikis you've contributed to". That reset is the only way to get a community back that you've previously removed. Hope that helps!
- Mira Laime (help forum | blog) 15:14, May 13, 2016 (UTC)